What does the club offer?
- Weekly club runs and walks, each Saturday during the winter season, with an afternoon tea afterwards, at our clubrooms on Logan Park Drive. See our winter programme for more info.
- Additional regular group and informal runs throughout the week.
- Affiliation to Athletics Otago and Athletics NZ which allows you to compete at local and national inter-club events in cross country, road, and track and field events.
- Destination runs and one-off events. We host a number of races locally and will also travel to particular places for special club runs or a fun race. We also host workshops that are free for our members to attend.
- Access to a number of training groups and sessions throughout the week. We also have access to coaches for a range of events.
- Selection eligibility for team-based competitions (such as the Lovelock relays or the National road relay).
- Access to a friendly community of knowledgeable and welcoming people who share an interest in harriers and athletics.
- Discounts from our club partners as well as those of Athletics Otago and Athletics NZ. These include:
- Shoe Clinic Dunedin
- Millenium Hotels and Resorts
- Choice Hotel Group
- Salming Sports New Zealand
- Athlete support including administrative support and grants for national and international events- especially for university students.